- Overseas Domestic Worker Information Sheet – please read details
Settlement application - All customers applying for UK settlement, including Priority Visa applicants, must send their supporting documentation directly to UKVI in Sheffield, UK by post. Prior to sending any documentation to UKVI, applicants should make sure that the courier company they are planning to use will deliver to Post Office (PO) Box addresses in the UK.
- Regulations were laid in Parliament today, Thursday 7 September, which set out a change to the immigration and nationality fees. The main change is the introduction of a new Home Office exchange rate policy for immigration applications.
- From 1 June how you contact UKVI is changing. Further details can be found here
NON-EEA NATIONAL FAMILY APPLICATIONS
Following a Supreme Court judgment in February the Home Office paused decision-making on some family applications. In particular, those failing to meet the minimum income threshold for British citizens sponsoring a non-EEA partner and non-EEA children.
The Immigration Rules will be changed on 10 August to reflect this ruling. Applications which were paused will be considered from that date.
If you have an enquiry about your application, please contact UK Visas and Immigration.
- A scanning process for settlement supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in South Korea has been suspended. This will affect where you need to send your supporting documents. Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- A scanning process for supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in South Korea has been introduced for all visa categories except for visitor visa. Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- A scanning process for supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in South Korea has been introduced for the categories of Tier 1,2,5 and some visas except for visitor visas. Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- Important information for Overseas British Citizenship application – Customers who have applied for British citizenship must register on the VFS website in order to book an appointment to enrol their Biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. Please click here to register and book an appointment
- UKVI makes changes to Secure English Language Test Providers – details here
- UKVI news story - Migrant 'health surcharge' to raise £200 million a year - please read details
- New UKVI immigration fees including priority visa service fees are effective for all visa applications made from 6 April 2015 for entry to the UK mainland. Please read details
- Requesting for a refund - If you are eligible and requesting for a refund from UKVI or VFS Global... please carefully follow these simple steps
- Holiday closure notification: The Visa Application Centre in South Korea will close for Christmas and New Year – please read details here
- Changes to transit requirements to the UK – please read
- From 4 August 2014, opening hours of the UK visa application centre will be extended until 14:30. Customers will now have more appointment time slots to choose plus passport collection will be available up to 14:30. UK Visas & Immigration and VFS Global aim to continue improving customer service as part of our ongoing commitment to customers.
- July 2014: From 07 July 2014, parents will need to book an appointment at the visa application centre for any children under the age of 5 when applying for a UK visa.
This is to allow a photo to be taken of the child’s face.
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines