Super Priority Visa
Get a visa decision in 24 hours
The Super Priority Visa service is the fastest way to secure a visa decision. It is available if you are applying for any of these types of visa:
•tourist and short stay customers with authority to live in Bahrain or one of the other Gulf Cooperation Council countries. Note: If you are not a resident in a Gulf Cooperation Council country, you will not be allowed to submit a visit application using the Super Priority Visa service in Bahrain.
•Domestic Workers in a Private Household with authority to live in Bahrain.
•Points Based System Tier 2 customers with authority to live in Bahrain.
•Points Based System Tier 4 customers who are financially sponsored students by the Bahraini government.
•Points Based System Tier 5 customers with authority to live in Bahrain or Points Based System Tier 5 Temporary worker (Creative and Sporting) customers if currently in Bahrain for a similar purpose to the activity proposed to be undertaken in the UK.
Using the Super Priority Visa service does not imply or guarantee in any way that your visa application will be successful. All applicants must meet the requirements of the relevant UK Immigration Rules.
Your application may not be straightforward if you have:
• been refused a visa for the UK, and/or;
• been refused leave to enter the UK, and/or;
• been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, and/or;
• overstayed a period of leave in the UK, and/or;
• had leave to remain in the UK curtailed by the Home Office, and/or;
• been refused leave to remain in the UK by the Home Office, and/or;
• been refused a visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States of America, or the Schengen countries, and/or;
• you have been interviewed, detained, or prosecuted by the police for any offence in the UK or elsewhere, and/or;
• you have an unspent criminal conviction in any country, and/or;
• you have committed a criminal offence in any country.
If you fall into one of these categories, you may not want to use the Super Priority Visa service, as UKVI may be unable to process your application within the published timescale.
This service will give eligible customers a visa decision within 1 business day. Applications made on the last working days of the week will be available for collection the next working day, after the weekend.
However, every application is unique, and if your application is not straightforward, it may not be possible to meet this timescale. If this is the case, your application will still be put at the front of the queue at every stage of the decision-making process, and UK Visas and Immigration will contact you to advise when we expect your application to be completed.
The Super Priority Visa service is optional and has fees in addition to the standard visa fee. Customers will need to book a Super Priority Visa appointment when making visa application.
Service is available 10:00 - 10:30 from Sunday to Thursday except Public Holidays.
Visa application centres
This service is available at these centres