- From 1 June how you contact UKVI is changing. Further details can be found here
NON-EEA NATIONAL FAMILY APPLICATIONS
Following a Supreme Court judgment in February the Home Office paused decision-making on some family applications. In particular, those failing to meet the minimum income threshold for British citizens sponsoring a non-EEA partner and non-EEA children.
The Immigration Rules will be changed on 10 August to reflect this ruling. Applications which were paused will be considered from that date.
If you have an enquiry about your application, please contact UK Visas and Immigration.
- A scanning process for settlement supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in Manila and Cebu has been introduced. This will affect where you need to send your supporting documents.
Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view details.
- A scanning process for supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in Manila and Cebu has been introduced for the following categories PBS T1 - T5, EEA, Certificate of Entitlement, UK Ancestry, Replacement BRP and Returning Resident.
Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- Important information for Overseas British Citizenship application – Customers who have applied for British citizenship must register on the VFS website in order to book an appointment to enrol their Biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. Please click here to register and book an appointment
- UKVI makes changes to Secure English Language Test Providers – details here
- UKVI news story - Migrant 'health surcharge' to raise GBP 200 million a year - please read details
- Super Priority visa service now offered in Manila – please read details here
- Requesting for a refund - If you are eligible and requesting for a refund from UKVI or VFS Global... please carefully follow these simple steps
- Holiday closure notification: The Visa Application Centre in Philippines will close for Christmas and New Year – please read details here
- Changes to transit requirements to the UK – please read
- Change to payment process for User Pay visa application centre – read important details here
- Mandate for interviews of Tier 4 applicants – Student applicants to please read
- July 2014: From 07 July 2014, parents will need to book an appointment at the visa application centre for any children under the age of 5 when applying for a UK visa.
This is to allow a photo to be taken of the child’s face.
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud.
- Applicants applying for a visitor, settlement, or work visa are advised that they must not choose the option of “Tier-4 applicants” in the visa category when booking…
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines