User Pay services
The services mentioned here are optional. To use them, you will need to pay an extra fee in addition to the visa application fee. You can pay this extra fee when you attend the visa application centre or online by clicking here . Before making the payment online, please read service description given below and select only relevant services for payment.
- SMS service
- Premium lounge service
- Prime time service
- Priority visa service
- Keep my passport when applying
- Form Filling Assistance
- Walk-in Without Appointment
- Application and Document Checks
- Online Fee Payment Assistance
The services provided by Gerry's are optional and you will be charged in addition to your visa application fee. Applicants should collect and keep their receipts for these services.
|Services||Description||Service Fee PKR|
SMS service which updates customers in Pakistan on the progress of their UK visa applications
Photo booth facility inside the centre as per the UK visa photo specification
(Only for biometrics exempted applicants)
|500 PKR / 4 Photos|
|Photo Copy||Photocopier facility||10 PKR / Page|
|Internet usage||Internet usage service at Information PC in Visa Application Centre||400 PKR|
|Online form Print out||Online application form print out||100 PKR / page|
|Premium Lounge||A VIP lounge facility with a more personalized application submission
|3,510 PKR/applicant payable in cash at VAC or GBP 26.06online|
|Priority Visa||Expedite processing of visitor visa applications ahead of all other non-priority applications||PKR 26,600/applicant payable in cash at VAC or GBP 184 online|
|Priority Visa Settlement||Expedite processing of settlement visa applications ahead of all other non-priority applications||PKR 79,655/applicant payable in cash at VAC or GBP 551 online|
|Prime Time||Application Submission between 17:00 – 19:00 (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday)||PKR 10,842/ applicant payable in cash at VAC or GBP 75 online|
|Keep my passport when applying||Retain your passport for the majority of your application process||PKR 7,373 payable in cash at VAC or GBP 51 online|
|Form Filling Assistance||Avail of a personalised form filling assistance services provided by VAC staff to assist you with completing your application form at the application centre||2,500 PKR|
|Walk-in Without Appointment||This service is for customers who want to pay to walk into the VAC without an appointment||3,000 PKR|
|Application and Document Checks||This service is for applicants who have already applied and have printed out their application form. This can be purchased in addition to the services above. Staff will check that an application is complete before sending it to the Embassy. Staff Will also sort the supporting documents, make sure that they are in the right state to be scanned and insert the barcode separators on top of each bundle of relevant documents.||1,000 PKR|
|Online Fee Payment Assistance||Applicant can pay online Visa fee , IHS and other payment at the VAC||2000 PKR payable in cash (In addition to visa fee, IHS or other online payment)|
Gerry's International is pleased to be able to offer an SMS service which updates customers in Pakistan on the progress of their UK visa applications. The easy to use SMS service sends an automated message to the applicant's mobile phone at various stages of the visa application process. This is followed up with an automated email message to the applicant's email informing them of the status of their visa application. The SMS text is available in English and Urdu.
This optional service can be purchased for PKR 220 when you submit your visa application. You can download the form at home and fill it in before arriving at the visa application centre. Please read the disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.
Note: This value added service is available in Pakistan (Local SMS only).
Gerry’s offer premium lounge service at the visa application centres in Islamabad, Lahore, Mirpur and Karachi. This includes:
- A meet and assist service at the reception of the visa application centre.
- A stylish dedicated lounge for UK visa applicants who choose the new personalized service for the submission of their visa applications and passports for processing.
- Luxurious seating, quieter environment and high class decor of the lounge.
- Fast, convenient, and comfortable visa application submission.
- Free SMS alert on the status of your application.
- Complimentary snacks, tea and coffee.
- Newspaper, magazines and international TV channels.
- Customers in Mirpur choosing to use the premium lounge are welcome to attend the VAC at any time of their choice and do not need to attend at the time of the appointment they booked online.
Important: This service does not imply or guarantee in any way that applicants using the premium service will have their applications processed faster, or that their visas will be issued. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the UK immigration rules.
You can choose any of the following options:
- Follow the instructions on the ‘online payment' page on the website
- You can also use the premium facility when you arrive at the UK visa application centre, by making a booking at the reception.
What does it cost?
The premium lounge service charges per applicant are Rs. 3,510 if to be paid in cash at Visa Application Centre or GBP 26.06 if paid online through credit card. These charges are in addition to the visa application fee.
Gerry’s offer a prime time service in the visa application centres in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore on a Monday, Wednesday and a Thursday. Using this facility allows you to submit your UK visa application outside the normal opening hours, between 17:00 – 19:00. You will need to make an appointment in advance.
What does it cost?
The cost of Prime Time is PKR 10,842 (including taxes) payable in cash at the visa application center, in addition to the visa application fee.
- Complete the online visa application and when booking an appointment you should select a ‘prime time’ appointment.
- You will then need to bring confirmation of your appointment to the visa application centre, where you will be required to make your payment.
If you are making an application as a visitor or a settlement visa to the UK, you can use the Priority Visa Service. You can use our priority visa service to have your application processed ahead of others. We aim to process Priority non-settlement applications in 7-9 working days.
Eligibility - Customers may request this service if they are
- Applying for a visitor visa or for a settlement visa.
The fee for this service is PKR 26,600 per applicant if paid in cash at visa application centre or GBP 184 per applicant if paid online through credit card. You must complete and submit a UK visitor visa application online as normal, and click here to pay for this service.
For settlement applications you can buy this service online for GBP 551 or at the visa application centre for a fee of PKR 79,655
Using the Priority Visa Service does not imply or guarantee in any way that your visa application will be successful. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules. The amount paid for the Priority Visa Service, as well as the visa application fee, is not refundable if the application is refused or takes longer to process. If you are applying for a visa to a Commonwealth Country or Overseas Territory you cannot use the Priority Visa Service.
You should be aware that you may experience extended processing times if any of the following factors apply to you:
- If you have previously been refused a visa for the UK, and/or;
- If you have previously been refused leave to enter the UK, and/or;
- If you have previously been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, and/or;
- If you have overstayed a period of leave in the UK, and/or;
- If you have been refused leave to remain in the UK by the Home Office, and/or;
- If you have been refused a visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA or the Schengen countries, and/or;
- If you have been convicted of a criminal offence in any country.
You can use the Keep my passport when applying service if you need to keep your passport whilst we process your application, if for example you need to travel urgently to a country other than the UK.
This cost is in addition to your visa application fee and is non-refundable.
You are required to provide a full photocopy of your passport when attending the visa application centre, as well as your passport for examination by a member of the application centre staff. .You will be required to return your passport to us at the VAC once we hear conclusively from the UKVI decision making authority that your visa application has been processed – we will next, in turn keep you informed (you may choose to state that this intimation will be done on phone / email or both).
If you wish to purchase this service online for 51.00 GBP please follow this link to the shopping cart. Alternatively you may purchase the service at the visa application centre for PKR 7,373 when attending your appointment. If you pay the fee online then you must bring a copy of your receipt/confirmation of payment with you to your appointment.
Please Note: The Keep my passport when applying service is open to anybody, but it may not be used in conjunction with the Priority Visa Service.
A personalized form filling services provided by VAC staff to assist you with completing your application form at the application centre
Our staff will help you to complete the online visa application form, asking the exact questions on the form, and recording the answers verbatim in the customers own words. It is really important to note that we will not be offering advice. Our staff will ask you what category you are applying in and then they go onto AccessUK and complete the form. You will be asked each and every question and we will enter the exact answer on the form on the online system.
Before finalising the form on AccessUK our staff will read the whole form back to you and will ask you to sign a disclaimer which will state that all the answers are correct.
The service costs an additional PKR 2,500 and is available to customers applying at the UK Visa Application Centres in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur.
Using the Form Filling service does not imply or guarantee in any way that your visa application will be successful. All applicants must meet the requirements of the relevant UK Immigration Rules.
This service is for customers who want to pay to walk into the VAC without an appointment. If you have already applied on line then before you use this service you must cancel any existing appointment on AccessUK. It is not possible to cancel an appointment on the day of the appointment itself.
Walk–in customers will be offered either the standard service or the Premium Lounge service. Applicants applying in the Premium Lounge will be charged a separate fee and will be seen at the customer’s convenience. Customers wanting to apply in the general lounge will be only allowed between 13:00 hrs – 14:00 hrs
Walk- ins will not get priority over other applicants. Where we interview T4 customers we will not be able to offer walk-ins for them.
The service costs an additional PKR 3,000 and is available to customers applying at the UK Visa Application Centres in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur.
Customers who have completed and printed their application form can pay an additional fee to have the form checked by VAC staff before it is sent to UKVI for processing. Staff are unable to provide advice on what to put on the form. However, as part of the service they will check that all the questions have been answered, and that required mandatory documents have been submitted.
If VAC staff find that there are missing documents, customers will have the option to submit these by email after their appointment, within 7 working days. Using the ‘ Application and Document Checks’ service does not imply or guarantee that applications will be successful.
Staff Will also sort the supporting documents, make sure that they are in the right state to be scanned and insert the barcode separators on top of each bundle of relevant documents.
The service will consist of the following:
- Removing all staples, pins. clips from documents
- Photocopying all non A4 sized documents ont9 A4 sized paper
- Photocopying photographs or pages from expired passports which applicants wish to submit
- Photocopying torn or crumpled documents
- Photocopying laminated documents
- Sorting documents according to the barcode separators and placing the required barcode on top of the relevant documents
The service costs an additional PKR1,000 and is available to customers applying at the UK Visa Application Centres in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur. This service can only be availed if the customer is submitting the application on the same day.
Visa application fees must be paid online. For an additional fee (PKR 2000 per applicant) VAC staff can make online payments on behalf of applicants who do not have credit cards or access to the internet.
- Applicants will be required to complete their application on the AccessUK website at one of the self-service kiosks.
- Applicants using the online payment facility can pay for the service and for their visa fee in cash, directly to the VAC. VAC staff will make the online payment on behalf of the applicant using a corporate credit card specifically issued for this purpose.
- The service costs an additional PKR 2,000 and is available to customers applying at the UK Visa Application Centres in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur.