Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- Gerry's International (hereinafter referred to as Gerry's) is permitted to provide the UK visa application services in Pakistan. In this capacity, Gerry's receive from Applicants the required documents and applicable fees for further processing of their application. After the visa applications are assessed by the Visa Section of the British High Commission, Gerry's handles the return of returnable documents to Applicants, except where the British High Commission elect to return such documents directly to an Applicant.
- Gerry's do hereby declare that they have no role whatsoever in the assessment of a visa application, which is the sole prerogative of the Visa Section of the British High Commission in Islamabad. Therefore, Gerry's will not in any manner be liable or responsible for any delay in the processing or rejection of any visa applications, once the visa application and the other documents submitted by the Applicant have been delivered to the British High Commission in Islamabad.
- Gerry's will take every precaution in handling passports and documents submitted by applicants. Due to unforeseen events and circumstances of Force Majeure, Force Majeure means any event or occurrence which is outside control of the Party concerned and which is not attributable to any act or failure to take preventive action by the Party concerned, but shall not include any industrial action occurring within Gerry's or any sub-contractor of Gerry's.
- The Applicant accepts that the courier acceptance and delivery service is operated by a third-party, and Gerry's does not assume any responsibility or liability for any deficiency in service on part of the courier company. In case a Passport is lost or damaged in transit, the liability of Gerry's is restricted to reimbursement of fees charged by the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan, for replacement of lost / damaged passport through normal application procedure. Gerry's shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential loss or damage caused to the Applicant due to loss of his/her Passport and supporting documents. Gerry's shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential loss or damage that may be caused to the Applicant due to loss of passport and related documents. It is expressly understood that when the Applicant or representative of the Applicant submits the passport and related documents along with the applicable visa fees, the Applicant has understood the terms and conditions and details as mentioned herein.
- Gerry's have placed frames/links on this website to other websites which Website User’s/ Applicant’s may wish to visit. Gerry's does not review such websites and has no control over their content. Therefore Gerry's does not accept any liability if Website User’s/ Applicant’s visit those websites. Once Website User’s/ Applicant’s link to another site, Website User’s/ Applicant’s are also subject to the terms and conditions of that site.
- No employee of Gerry's has any right or authority to change, amend, and amplify the contents mentioned herein
- For all claims, disputes of whatsoever nature, the courts in Pakistan shall alone have jurisdiction.
Gerry’s recommends that Website User’s/ Applicant’s do not purchase tickets or make bookings which cannot be cancelled without cost prior to the issuance of a visa, except where it is a specific requirement stated as part of the visa application.
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the general website terms and conditions which can be found here (the “Website Terms”) which shall also govern Website User’s/ Applicant’s use of the website and the services provided to Website User’s/ Applicant’s by Gerry’s.
Except where covered in the refund policy which can be found here, all fees are non-refundable, and will be retained once paid, even if the Applicant does not make or proceed with a visa application, and whether or not a visa is ultimately granted.
Gerry’s is an outsource partner of VF Worldwide Holdings Ltd. (having its head office at Level 5 Portland House, Bressenden Place London, SW1E 5BH. United Kingdom) for providing services tothe British High Commission in Pakistan and the UK visa application services described on this website are provided by Gerry’s.
Head Office/ Registered Office address of Gerry’s:
43/1/D, Block 6, Razi road PECHS, Karachi, Pakistan ce is
Application of these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions together with the Website Terms govern Website User’s/ Applicant’s use of the UK visa application services provided by Gerry’s, all visa applications that Website User/ Applicant make, and all enquiries that Website User/ Applicant make for advice or information concerning UK visas. Each Website User Applicant for a visa hereby accepts and confirms that, prior to submitting a visa application, they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of these terms and conditions. No employee of Gerry’s has any authority whatsoever to change, amend, amplify or withdraw any or all of these terms and conditions without prior written approval from Gerry’s.
The Visa Application Service
Gerry’s in capacity of being the outsourced partner of VF Worldwide Holding Limited for providing services to the British High Commission in Pakistan, Gerry’s (through its visa application centres (“VACs”) is responsible for scheduling appointments, receipt of visa applications for travel to the UK and visa fees, submission of applications, collecting processed passports and returning passports back to visa applicants.
Acceptance and Rejection of Applications
The assessment of visa applications itself is not carried out by Gerry’s (or any member of its group) and the grant or refusal of UK visas is at the sole discretion of UK Visas and Immigration. UK Visas and Immigration reserve the right to ask for further documentation and information from the visa applicant, and to refuse any visa application. The visa applicant must supply such further documents and information if they wish their application to continue to be considered.
The fees payable by Applicant comprise the visa application fee for the visa ( which is forwarded by Gerry’s on to UK Visas and Immigration) and the service fees (as further detailed here )
Fees stated are only valid on the day that they are quoted or provided. If Website User/ Applicant decide to make your application on a later date, the fees may change.
All costs of returning passports, visas and documents to Applicant are included in the final total fee based on information provided by the Applicant and the delivery methods selected by the Applicant.
All fees must be received in full under the available payment options as cleared funds for the application to be processed.
Where applicable, if fees are paid by cheque, Demand Drafts (or other negotiable instrument) then the same shall be subject to realization and payment will not be considered to have been received until such cheque or negotiable instrument has cleared.
Gerry’s will process all visa applications with reasonable care and skill and in accordance with all procedures prescribed by UK Visas and Immigration from time to time. However, whilst Gerry’s use reasonable care to check the application form submitted to it for obvious errors on the face of the form, Gerry’s does not guarantee to check and detect errors with form, and Gerry’s do not undertake to verify any information provided, which the Applicants are responsible for ensuring is accurate.
It is the responsibility of all applicants to complete all applications forms truthfully, to provide correct and accurate information and documentation, to ensure that they have a valid passport, and on receipt of a visa, to check the validity, categories and other details of the visa issued to ensure that it covers the period of stay requested, the number or entries required, and that it is valid for the purpose of the trip.
Applicants are requested to submit/send photocopies of the supporting documents (not the originals) unless originals are requested.
The processing times for visa applications (including priority and super priority applications) are estimates only and Gerry’s cannot be held responsible for delays that arise which are out of Gerry’s ‘s control.
The processing of applicant’s application is subject to the procedures and timescales of UK Visas and Immigration, over which Gerry’s have no control.
Advertising material may be included along with passports or other documents when they are returned to the applicant. If applicant/ website user do not wish to receive any such advertising material, they should notify Gerry’s in advance at the time of submission of visa application. Please note that all advertising material accompanying the relevant documents is provided by Gerry’s, and does not have the endorsement of UK Visas and Immigration.
Once the Applicant/s have sent/ submitted their application/s, be deemed to have accepted that Gerry’ begin to provide service immediately and as a result applicant/s will not have the right to cancel under the Consumer Protection Regulations (Distance Selling) from United Kingdom 2000.
Changes to Procedures and Fees
The procedures and fees of UK Visas and Immigration for the processing of visas and related services are outside the control of Gerry’s and subject to change without prior notice. Gerry’s does not accept responsibility for any changes in procedures or fees and reserves the right to pass on any increased fees.
Subject to the following paragraph, if Website User/ Applicant commence a visa application process, including by submitting an online application, Website User/ Applicant may be entitled to cancel Website User/ Applicant application before the visa application is posted or otherwise forwarded by Gerry’s to UK Visas and Immigration. Any application for a refund in such cases shall be administered and considered in accordance with the Refund Policy.
If Website User/ Applicant commence a visa application process, including by submitting an online application, but does not complete the visa application process, including where the Website User/ Applicant fails to send the visa application documentation to Gerry’s or to attend in person at a visa application centre to complete their visa application, within 12 months of commencing the visa application process, then Website User’s/ Applicant’s visa application shall be considered to be ended and Gerry’s shall retain all fees paid by Website User/ Applicant. Gerry’s shall not be obliged to notify or remind the Website User/ Applicant of this.
Website User’s/ Applicant’s right above is the only cancellation right a Website User/ Applicant have. Once Website User/ Applicant have submitted their application to Gerry’s, Website User/ Applicant will be taken to have agreed that Gerry’s may immediately commence processing the application received and providing any services, and as a result Website User/ Applicant will not have any right to cancel under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. This is because, under Regulation 13(1)(a), Website User/ Applicant lose their right to cancel if Website User/ Applicant agree that Gerry’s can start providing the services within the cancellation period.
Loss or damage to passports and other travel documents
Gerry’s takes every reasonable precaution while handling a visa applicant's passport & documents, and if due to any breach of contract or negligence on the part of Gerry’s, the visa applicant's submitted passport or documents are lost or damaged beyond a useable condition, then Gerry’s will reimburse the amount of any fees charged by the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan, for replacement of lost / damaged passport or other document through normal application procedure, and Gerry’s will reasonably assist the visa applicant with the same within its capacity. Such payments will be made by Gerry’s to the visa applicant on the presentation of the payment receipt issued by the government of Pakistan for the replacement of such lost or damaged passport or documents.
Disclaimer - Please read carefully
Except for the refund or reimbursements of fees as stated in the Refund Policy, Gerry’s excludes its liability in connection with any visa applications, including liability in or under contract, negligence, tort, statute or otherwise howsoever arising, and including liability for any delay or failure of Gerry’s in handling or processing visa applications, loss of or delay to passports and other documents, delays involving UK Visas and Immigration, and rejections of visa applications for any reason. And for the avoidance of doubt:
No Liability for Incorrect Information
Gerry’s shall have no liability for loss, delays or non-issuance of any application arising from or in connection with (to include but not restricted to) incomplete application forms, incorrectly or falsely completed application forms, and inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation.
No Liability for Events Not In Our Control
Gerry’s shall not be considered to be in breach of contract or negligent or otherwise liable in any way for any delay or failure of any application or loss, damage or delay to any passport or other documents due to accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, and not arising out of a wilful default of, Gerry’s, or for the loss or damage to any passport or other document after it has been handed over to the visa applicant.
- No Liability for Postal and Courier Service
Gerry’s shall have no liability for any delays, or for loss of or damage to any visa application, passport or other documents, caused by, or occurring whilst any application, passport or document is in the possession of, any third party postal or courier service, including transportation of visa applications, passport or other documents between Gerry’s and UK Visas and Immigration; and when being returned by Gerry’s to the visa applicant.
- No Liability for Assessment of Visa Applications
Gerry’s is not involved in the process of assessment of visa applications, or their grant or refusal, and shall not be liable or responsible for any delay by UK Visas and Immigration in assessing, granting or refusing any visa application or for the grant or rejection of any visa application.
- No Liability for Wasted Costs and Expenses
Gerry’s shall have no liability to any visa applicant, or any other person relying on or benefiting from any visa application, for any commitment, cost or expenditure incurred in reliance on or anticipation of receiving a UK visa, whether within a particular timescale or at all, including but not limited to air travel, hotel, and other travel and accommodation arrangements, and any other arrangements made.
Gerry’s recommends that you do not purchase tickets or make bookings which cannot be cancelled prior to the issuance of a visa, except where it is a specific requirement stated as part of the visa application, in which case open tickets should be obtained.
- General Exclusion of Loss and Damage
Gerry’s shall have no liability (including in contract or for negligence) to any visa applicant, or any other person relying on or benefiting from any visa application, for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including where caused by delay, misplacement, loss or damage of visa applications, passports and other documents, other than as stated above.
Gerry’s shall have no liability (including in contract or for negligence) to any visa applicant or any other person relying on or benefiting from any visa application for any loss of profit, revenue, or contract, or business, profession, or other occupation, including where caused by delay, misplacement, loss or damage of visa applications, passports and other documents.
Third Party Rights
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall benefit or be enforceable by any person other than the visa applicant, and it is not intended that a third party should have the right to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999..
Changes to these terms
Gerry’s, in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
Please address any complaints, suggestion or appreciations to:
Email ID will be provided shortly
Notice to all Visa Applicants:
It is important that Website users/ Applicants read this Refund Policy carefully. Certain services provided to Applicants are provided directly by the UK Government Home Office and shall be entirely non-refundable once an Application has been made. Website users/ Applicants should familiarise themselves with the terms of this Refund Policy prior to purchasing any services.
Unless otherwise defined, defined terms in this Refund Policy shall have the meaning given to them in the Website Terms and Conditions and/or the Services Terms and Conditions.
- Application: means a form to be completed by an applicant requesting the provision of Services and/or application for a visa from the Authority which is part of the UK Government submitted along with a passport and supporting documents.
- Authority: means the Her Majesty’s Principal Secretary of State for the Home Department
- Chargeback: means where an Applicant using the online payment portal makes a complaint to his/her card issuer bank that a transaction is disputed and/or fraudulent.
- Service Fees: means the fees payable by You for the Services purchased in accordance with the Services Terms and Conditions.
- Issuing Bank: means the bank who has issued card to You as card holder.
- Non-Refundable Services: means any Services which are not specified as Refundable Services.
- Refundable Services: means those Services eligible for refund pursuant to Clause 1, Section B.
- Refund Eligibility Criteria: means the criteria set out at Section D.
- Refund Request Form: means a form with requested information to initiate a refund which can be located and downloaded at: click here
- Services: means any of the following: the Super Priority Services; Priority Service; Premium Lounge; Prime Time; Courier; and Passport pass back (each as more fully described online at: click here
- Services Terms and Conditions: means the terms and conditions for the use of the payment portal and provision of the Services which are available to view at www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Global
- Transaction Charges: means any fees levied by a bank or financial institution upon processing a valid refund request to Applicants which may vary from case to case.
- “Us”: means Gerry’s Services plc. whose principal place of business is at [to be inserted] or any party acting on Our implicit instructions (with "Our" being construed accordingly).
- "You" includes the person requesting the Services or any party acting on such person's instructions (and "Your" shall be construed accordingly).
- Website: means our website, the address of which is www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Global
- Website Terms and Conditions: means the terms and conditions of use of the Website available to view at www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Global
General Refund Conditions:
Please read the Refund Policy carefully as it will give the Website users/ Applicants information and guidelines regarding the Refund Process, as applicable for the Services provided by Gerry’s to Website users/ Applicants.
- The following Services are eligible for refund:
- Premium Lounge
- The Refundable Services
- This list of Refundable Services and the remaining terms of this Refund Policy are subject to change by Gerry’s and in the event of any amendments, Gerry’s shall make a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply after the same has been announced. If Website users/ Applicants do not wish to accept the revised policy, Website users/ Applicants should not continue to use the Services. If Website users/ Applicants continue to use the Services after the date on which the change comes into effect, Website users/ Applicants use of the Services indicates Website users’/ Applicants’ agreement to be bound by the new Refund Policy
- An Applicant who has paid for a Refundable Service may request an online refund in accordance with the eligibility criteria as further set out in the Refund Eligibility Criteria.
- Refunds of Service Fees will only be considered where the Applicant satisfies the Refund Eligibility Criteria in full. Where the Applicant fails to meet any of the Refund Eligibility Criteria, Gerry’s shall have the right in its sole discretion to decline the request for a refund.
- To apply for a refund, Website user/ Applicant must fully complete and submit a Refund Request Form at the following address: click here
- Gerry’s shall process the Refund Request Form following receipt as soon as is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on the mode of payment and stated reasons for request a refund of the Service Fees. In any event, Gerry’s shall notify Website user/ Applicant of the outcome of the request in accordance with the timescales set out in Section D below.
- The refund will only be approved or rejected post verification by Gerry’s.
- Any Transaction Charges which arise upon processing a refund of Service Fees shall be borne solely by the Website users/ Applicants. Transaction Charges will be deducted from the final amount to be refunded.
- By filling the Refund Request Form, the payment of refund of Service Fees is not guaranteed.
Refund Eligibility Criteria:
- All requests for refund or cancellation of a Service(s) will only be accepted where notice is received by Gerry’s no later than 48 hours prior to the appointment time and such notice shall be provided to Gerry’s by completing the Refund Request Form and sending this to: click here
- Website users/ Applicants Application is finalised once you’re the Application has been submitted and the specified Service Fees for the relevant Services has been paid. Due to the administrative costs incurred to process Applications, should Website users/ Applicants wish to withdraw or cancel their Application after it has been finalised, Website users/ Applicants may only get a refund of the Refundable Services provided that (a) Applicant have not given his/ her biometric data, and (b) Gerry’s have not commenced processing the Applicant’s Application.
- In case of cancellation or withdrawal of Application or service, refund will be processed in the same method as payment was made for these services. E.g. if payment was made via use of credit or debit card, refund will also be done via a credit/debit card.
- Unless agreed with Gerry’s, where the Application requires the Applicant to submit biometric data, if Website users/ Applicants have paid the Service Fees in respect of his/her Application but have not undertaken and completed an appointment to supply Your biometric data within 3 months and seven days of submitting a valid Application, such Application will be deemed to have been processed and Website users/ Applicants will not be eligible for a refund of the Service Fees.
- Under no circumstances will Gerry’s be under any obligation to consider a refund of Service Fees for Non-Refundable Services. If Website users/ Applicants wish to seek a refund for Non-Refundable Services, they must contact the Authority directly. Contact details can be provided upon request. In no event will a refund be given due to a visa application refusal.
Refund processing timeline:
- Applicant shall post the Refund Request Form as instructed therein;
- Within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of the Refund Request From, Gerry’s shall contact the Applicant to request any further information (if required) and the Applicant shall provide such information as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event no later than fourteen (14) days following such request;
- Within fifteen (15) days following the receipt of any additional information requested by Gerry’s (or where no further information is requested, thirty (30) days from receipt of Applicant’s Refund Request Form), Gerry’s will notify the Applicant by e-mail of the decision on whether a refund shall be made.
- Refunds of Service Fees will be processed within twenty one (21) days from the date of notifying the Applicant of the decision.
- Applicant’s Application will be invalidated and the Applicant will have no recourse to a refund of the Service Fees if:
- Website users/ Applicants fail to make payment of the applicable Service Fee to Gerry’s once it has become due;
- when requested by Gerry’s to do so, Website users/ Applicants fail to provide Gerry’s with information to enable Gerry’s to determine either the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by Applicants, or Applicants identity, in relation to his/her Application;
- Gerry’s suspects that Website users/ Applicants have, or are, engaged in, or have in any way been involved in, fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website.
- Should Website users/ Applicants wish to withdraw or cancel their Application, they should first check and confirm whether they are eligible for a refund of the Service Fees. Any refunds should be claimed in accordance with the procedure set out in this Refund Policy.
- Gerry’s expect Website users/ Applicants to contact Gerry’s using our online feedback form to resolve any problem or issue related to Website users/ Applicants Application and payment, before Website users/ Applicants make any Chargeback request. This Section does not affect any rights which Website users/ Applicants may have against the issuer of a debit or credit card.
- Gerry’s will investigate any Chargeback requests made by Website users/ Applicants and in response will inform Website users/ Applicants Issuing Bank whether any services has been cancelled.
- This Refund Policy may be amended from time to time including in cases when there is any change in the legislation or upon the mandate of the Authority.
Supply of Services Terms
These terms (which are referred to as the “Services Terms & Conditions” in the General Terms & Conditions) relate to the paid-for services supplied to you through the Company Site and should be read in conjunction with the General Terms & Conditions which shall also apply
For the purposes of these terms, the “Services” may include but shall not be limited to one or more of the following services which are offered on the Website
- Priority Service;
- Premium Lounge;
- Prime Time;
Each of which are described in further detail at:
In case any are offered by Gerry’s these terms shall apply at any time to such services, unless separate terms for such services have been notified.
Prices and Payment
- Depending on the Services Website users/ Applicants wish to purchase, Website users’/ Applicants’ order of Services is an offer to purchase Services from either (a) the Gerry’s or (b) the UK government for whom Gerry’s collect payment on the Website only. The Services will be made available to Website users/ Applicants once Website users/ Applicants payment has been authorised There will be no contract of any kind between Website users/ Applicants and Gerry’s unless and until Website users/ Applicants make authorised payment for the Service. At any point up until then, Gerry’s may decline to supply the Services to Website users/ Applicants without giving any reason.
- The fees for the Services (the “Service Fees”) are calculated and payable in advance as set out here. Gerry’s shall be under no obligation to provide the requested Service until the applicable Service Fee has been paid.
- Where applicable, prices shall state where any additional taxes are applicable and payable by Website users/ Applicants.
- Website users/ Applicants credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing order for services.
Using the Services
- Gerry’s shall provide an online application and payment portal to support the delivery of the UK government’s visa application services to visa applicants as more fully described on Gerry’s Site here, which shall facilitate the provision of the Services to Website users/ Applicants.
- Gerry’s warrants that it has the right to provide the Services and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Services available to Website users/ Applicants and in ensuring their availability. Because of the number of sources from which Gerry’s obtains the content for the Services and because of the nature of the Internet, errors and omissions do occur and Gerry’s does not give any other warranties in respect of the Services.
- Gerry’s is continually seeking to improve the Services. Gerry’s reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Services provided that it does not materially reduce their content or functionality.
No Commercial Use
The Services are intended for and shall only be available for non-commercial and domestic use by individual visa applicants. Gerry’s reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses or persons that we consider are for commercial or other non-domestic concerns. Website users/ Applicants may not re-sell the Services without the prior written consent of Gerry’s.
Cancellation and Termination
- Once Website users/ Applicants have paid for the Services, Gerry’s shall make the Services available to Website users/ Applicants. Website users/ Applicants will not able to cancel any purchase of Services after the Services are made available other than in accordance with these terms.
- Website users’/ Applicants’ access to the Services may be terminated by written notice if Website users/ Applicants are in material breach of these terms and the breach is not remedied within the period of 3 days after written notice of the breach has been given to Website users/ Applicants. If Gerry’s reasonably believe Website users’/ Applicants’ breach of these terms affects its lawful operation of the Services or third party customers Gerry’s may suspend the Website users’/ Applicants’ access to the Services at any time.
Fees and Refunds Policy
- The Website users’/ Applicants’ shall only be able to cancel or apply for a refund of any Service Fees in accordance with the refund policy set out in Annex A to these terms (the “Refund Policy”)
- The disclaimer policy set out here (the “Disclaimer”) is hereby incorporated and shall apply to the provision of any Services but in the event of any conflict between the terms of the Disclaimer and these terms, these terms shall prevail.
- Use of the Services (in particular, the Super Priority and Priority Services) does not imply or guarantee in any way that Website users’/ Applicants’ visa application will be successful. Notwithstanding the use of any of the Services, all visa applicants must qualify against the requirements of the UK immigration rules.
- UK Visa and Immigration strongly recommends that visa applicants with any form of adverse immigration history do not use the Super Priority Services or the Priority Services. This includes anyone who has been previously refused a visa for the UK, been refused leave to enter the UK, been previously deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, has overstayed a period of leave in the UK, or has been refused leave to remain in the UK by the Home Office.
- Website users/ Applicants will receive a confirmation of the payment by email, as well as an on screen confirmation, after Website users/ Applicants make payment of the Fee
- The Refund Policy appended hereto as an Annex shall apply to [Fees] payable by visa applicants pursuant to this Agreement.
Limitation on liability
- The liability for Gerry’s to Website users/ Applicants under these terms for any losses relating to or arising in connection with Services provided to Website users/ Applicants under these terms and whether based on an action or claim in contract, negligence, tort, misrepresentation (other than fraudulent misrepresentation) breach of statutory duty or otherwise shall be limited to an amount equal to the Service Fees paid by Website users/ Applicants in connection with the Services to which such claim relates.
Beware of fraudulent job offers
We know that criminals have posed as VFS Global representatives in order to steal personal information or money from people. If you receive a job offer by email or phone which requires payment, or promises a work visa in exchange for money, this is a scam. VFS Global is not a recruitment agency and does not offer recruitment services.
VFS Global is a visa processing company and we work only with government and diplomatic missions.
If you receive an offer asking for money that claims to be from VFS Global, do not respond or send money.
How criminals may contact you
You should be suspicious if:
- the email you receive is from a free email service such as Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo, or from a fake email address. We will only contact you using an official VFS Global email address
- you are asked to disclose private or confidential information
- you are asked to be interviewed over the phone or via an instant messenger
- you are asked to pay fees or money as soon as possible
- you are requested to complete fake recruitment documents, such as an application or employment visa forms (the VFS Global name and logo could be forged or fabricated and featured on the documentation without authority)
These actions are intended to defraud or obtain personal information from their victims.
What to do if you suspect you have been targeted
If you receive a request, either in writing or verbally, for an interview or a job offer that you believe could be fraudulent or suspicious, do not respond. You can also check the request with us by emailing email@example.com
Victim of fraud
If you believe you are a victim of fraud you can report the incident to your local police office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VFS Global takes such matters seriously and reserves its right to contact law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute illegal or criminal activities.
Under no circumstances will VFS Global be liable or responsible for any loss, damages, expenses or inconvenience resulting from unauthorised activities.