- Access UK - view details
- New Visit visa application form launched in Nepal-view details
- Health Surcharge fees must now be paid for online – details here
- UKVI changes minimum age with immediate effect - Now, children less than 18 years of age who arrive at the visa application centre to apply for a visa need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This cannot be a member of the VFS Global staff.
- Commencing 04 February 2015 hand written visa application forms no longer accepted – please read details here…
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud.
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines