User Pay Services
To use the following optional services, you will need to pay an additional fee at the visa application centre. This is in addition to the visa application fee.
To make a payment online, please click here - Kindly print out the online payment receipt with “GWF” number as a proof of payment or else it will be considered as no payment.
- Premium lounge service – Personalized assisted service, offered in Kuala Lumpur only.
- Priority visa service
- Sarawak and Sabah submission for 2017 (Dates will be updated on Summer 2017)
- Prime time appointment service – This service is presently offered in Kuala Lumpur only
- Courier service
- Photocopying service
- Photograph service
- SMS status tracking service
- Form Filling Assistance
- Certification Services
A VIP premium lounge service is available at the visa application centre. The service includes:
- No queuing
- Comfort and privacy
- Personalised attention and service during the submission and biometric process
- Free refreshments and snacks
- Free courier pass-back
- Free photocopying (maximum of 15 pages)
- Free passport-sized photo (if required)
- Free SMS and email alerts
The premium lounge service fee is MYR 195 (inclusive of GST 6%) for each applicant.
Kindly book an appointment online through www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk once you fill up you’re application form and pay visa fee. You can reschedule your appointment only to earlier or later dates (for future dates only) by clicking “Update Appointment”. In case you are not able to reschedule your appointment online kindly make a new application and request refund for old application.
- VIP Premium appointment slots are available between 08:00 and 14:00, Monday to Friday.
- VIP Premium Lounge fees is non -refundable after you visit application centre in Kuala Lumpur and avail the service, please ensure that your documents are complete and application form is filled before attending the appointment slot. Application centre will be unable to assist on any queries.(for any general query kindly visit https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ )
Important Note: Your visa application will be processed and decided by UK Visas and Immigration in Philippines. The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by UK Visas and Immigration and VFS Global have no influence over that process. Using the VIP premium lounge service does not guarantee the approval of your visa application or affect the time taken for processing.
Once you have booked your VIP premium lounge service appointment you will receive an email confirming the date and time of your appointment. Please print the confirmation details and bring this with you on the date of your appointment together with the following:
- The VIP premium lounge service fee of MYR 195 (inclusive of GST 6%) per applicant which can be paid online here or in cash when you submit the application at visa application centre.
- Kindly print out the online payment receipt with “GWF” number as a proof of payment or else it will be considered as no payment.
- A signed online visa application form which you have filled in correctly together with the signed declaration.
- Your passport or travel document with recommended validity of at least 6 months.
- Supporting documents relevant to your visa application.
- A recent passport-size (45mm x 35mm) colour photograph of yourself (if required).
Please submit original documents with one photocopy of each document. Your original documents will be returned after the final decision has been made by UK Visas and Immigration.
If you are unable to provide photocopies, you can do this at the visa application centre on the day of your appointment. Free photocopying (maximum of 15 pages) is included in this service.
From 30 March 2015 onwards, UK Visas and Immigration has open up its priority visa service to all visa categories. Applicants who choose to use the priority visa service will have their application placed at the front of the processing queue.
Under normal circumstances, a priority service visa application for non-settlement will be processed up to 5 working days and for settlement applications it will be processed up to 10 working days (Please note that 1st day of processing any visa service including PV will be the next working day of submitting your application at the visa application centre, not the day you submitted your application)
- Using this priority service does not imply or guarantee that you will be successful in your visa application. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Rules.
- We will not refund the fee for the priority service, or the visa application fee, if UKVI refuse your visa application or if, in exceptional cases, it takes longer than the stated processing time to process your application.
- The priority visa service will cost MYR 870 for each non settlement applications and MYR 2610 (With Effect From – 9 November 2016) for each settlement applications, which can be paid online or in cash when you submit the application at the Visa application centre.
- Please note that fees paid online will be considered as final and there will be no refund or top up required in case the fee is changed.
Full terms and conditions of the PV service are in the Applicant Declaration. Please click here to download PV Applicant Declaration
Primetime appointment service is open during peak season only for the selected period from August to September as per dates decided by UK Visas and Immigration
The prime time service fee is MYR 365 per application. The prime time service can be paid online here or in cash when you submit the application at visa application centre.
Please note that fee will be changed as per the appointment and if applicant is late he/she still has to pay Prime Time Fee.
You can secure your appointment online after completing your application form, Kindly carry your confirmation e-mail/Letter sent to you as walk-in’s are not allowed in the centre.
Prime time for 2016 is closed, next available dates will be announced on Summer 2017.
The courier service for return of processed passports for Malaysia is RM 42 (inclusive of GST 6%) per application.
Courier services can be paid online here or in cash when you submit the application at visa application centre.
A photocopying service is available for applicants at a cost of MYR 1.00 (minimum 3 copies)(inclusive of GST 6%) per page (short or long bond size) black and white A4 size.
Photocopy service to be paid in cash only at visa application centre.
Applicants can have their photographs taken at the visa application centre, which meets the UK Visas and Immigration photograph specifications for applications which require a photograph to be submitted. This service can be used for an additional fee of MYR25 for 4 passport size photographs.
Photograph service to be paid cash only at Visa application Centre.
At VFS Global, we constantly strive to offer a range of hi-end services to enhance customer satisfaction. VFS Global aims is to add value to applicants' experience, and are privileged to offer the latest hi-tech SMS service, an express route to know the status of your visa application.
Easy to use SMS service with an automated confirmation feedback message sent to the applicant's mobile phone, at various stages of the visa application process. Additionally, this user-friendly service will be followed up with an automated email message to the applicants email id informing them of the status of their visa application.
To experience the benefits of this service, please fill out the application form before visiting the visa application centre. There is a charge of MYR 9 (inclusive of GST 6%), for this service.
Note: This value added service is available only in the Malaysia (local SMS only). Please read the SMS service disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.
SMS service can be paid online here or in cash when you submit the application at visa application centre.
Form Filling Assistance service is for applicants who need assistance in completing their online application on visa4uk. This service will allow VFS dedicated staff to complete the application form on the behalf of applicants.
The Form Filling Assistance fee is MYR65 per application and available in Kuala Lumpur only. Payment can be made online or by cash when you attend your appointment at the visa application centre.
Certification service is for applicants who do not wish to submit their original document but instead submit a photocopy only. It’s an optional service which means that the applicants are able to pay a fee and have their photocopy document certified by VFS staff
The Certification Services fee is MYR10 per document and available in. Payment can be made online or by cash when you attend your appointment at the visa application centre