- Regulations were laid in Parliament today, Thursday 7 September, which set out a change to the immigration and nationality fees. The main change is the introduction of a new Home Office exchange rate policy for immigration applications.
- From 1 June how you contact UKVI is changing. Further details can be found here
NON-EEA NATIONAL FAMILY APPLICATIONS
Following a Supreme Court judgment in February the Home Office paused decision-making on some family applications. In particular, those failing to meet the minimum income threshold for British citizens sponsoring a non-EEA partner and non-EEA children.
The Immigration Rules will be changed on 10 August to reflect this ruling. Applications which were paused will be considered from that date.
If you have an enquiry about your application, please contact UK Visas and Immigration.
- A scanning process for supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in Kuala Lumpur has been introduced for settlement applications.
Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- A scanning process for supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in Kuala Lumpur has been introduced for all visa categories. Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- Visa Application Centre under renovation as planned till 02 November 2015 – read details here.
- Important information for Overseas British Citizenship application – Customers who have applied for British citizenship must register on the VFS website in order to book an appointment to enrol their Biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. Please click here to register and book an appointment
- UKVI makes changes to Secure English Language Test Providers – details here.
- UKVI news story - Migrant 'health surcharge' to raise £200 million a year - please read details.
- Requesting for a refund - If you are eligible and requesting for a refund from UKVI or VFS Global... please carefully follow these simple steps.
- Change to payment process for User Pay visa application centre – read important details here…
- Mandate for interviews of Tier 4 applicants – Student applicants to please read…
- July 2014: From 07 July 2014, parents will need to book an appointment at the visa application centre for any children under the age of 5 when applying for a UK visa.
This is to allow a photo to be taken of the child’s face.
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines