Visa Application Centre
You can use the quick links below to take you to the information or you can scroll down the page:
Building Number 49,
North Sheykh-Bahaei Ave,
GPS Coordinate – Latitude 35.7566560/ Longitude: 51.3927340
- Public parking is available near to the building alongside of the road and open spaces
If you have booked an appointment using the UK Visas and Immigration online application website.
All visa application centres have step-free access for wheelchairs. Applicants who have a disability or who have accessibility requirements are encouraged to bring someone to assist them.Lifts are also accessible for use where necessary. Please note that VFS Global staff will be available to assist any applicant with special needs - Click here for more information for customers with disability.
Please note that access to the visa application centre is restricted to visa applicants only. The only exceptions to this policy are:
- Children less than 18 years of age need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This cannot be a member of the visa application centre staff.
- Elderly, medically infirm or disabled applicants who require assistance in order to submit their applications. Applicants who fall into these categories should advise the security staff on arrival at the VAC.
Mobile phones and Tablets are permitted in the visa application centre, but they must be switched to silent or vibrate mode. They should be switched on before entering the VAC. Devices that cannot be switched on cannot be taken into the visa application centre.
Under no circumstances is photography, filming or audio recording permitted. Mobile phones have to be put away when you are dealing with our staff.
Only one airline cabin size bag 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm alternatively 21.5” x 13.5” x 8" per applicant is permitted in the VAC . Larger bags cannot be taken into the visa application centre and must be stored elsewhere.
For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the visa application centre.
- All battery operated or electronic items such cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppies, laptops, or portable music players ,hard disk drive (HDDs), pen/thumb drives, spy devices, audio recorders, or other devices which can hinder the centre’s functioning
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ electric cigarettes /fuel.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapons, weapon - like objects or explosive material of any kind.
Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
Please note: The visa application centre is unable to store prohibited items. Applicants should make other arrangements to store their belongings before they enter the visa application centre.
The Data Protection Act prevents UK Visas and Immigration and VFS Global from providing information about an application to anybody other than the individual visa applicant or their authorised representative.