- New immigration and nationality fees 2017/18 – Confirmation of new application and service fees announced by UK Visas and Immigration
- Visit a Premium Application Centre in the USA! For applicants interested in purchasing Super Priority Service or any of our Premium Service Packages, you can now visit one of our Premium Application Centres, with appointments and walk-in availability in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, or Washington DC. Please click here to learn more about the pricing and services available.
- Important information for Overseas Territories applications – Customers who wish to travel from the Caribbean to certain British Overseas Territories
- Important information for Overseas British Citizenship application – Customers who have applied for British citizenship must register on the VFS website in order to book an appointment to enrol their Biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. Please click here to register and book an appointment
- Requesting for a refund – If you are eligible and requesting for a refund from UKVI or VFS Global... please carefully follow these simple steps.
- If you have a general enquiry about UK Visas and Immigration's application process, you can contact UKVI through phone, email or Web Chat at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/.
- Change to payment process for User Pay visa application centre – read important details here...
- July 2014: From 7 July 2014, parents will need to book an appointment at the visa application centre for any children under the age of 5 when applying for a UK visa.
This is to allow a photo to be taken of the child’s face.
- Service fee for visa application centre to pay in advance – read guidance here…
- IMPORTANT: Applicants who are applying in a visa category other than in the Tier-4 visa category :
Applicants applying in a visitor, settlement, or work route are advised that they must not choose the option of “Tier-4 applicants” in the visa category when booking an appointment to attend a visa application centre (VAC). Booking an appointment under the incorrect category or block booking appointments can lead to delays to other customers and for yourself.
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines