- New immigration and nationality fees 2017/18 – Confirmation of new application and service fees announced by UK Visas and Immigration
- A scanning process for settlement supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in South Korea has been introduced. This will affect where you need to send your supporting documents. Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- A scanning process for supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in South Korea has been introduced for all visa categories except for visitor visa. Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- A scanning process for supporting documents in the UK Visa Application Centre in South Korea has been introduced for all visa categories. Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- Important information for Overseas British Citizenship application – Customers who have applied for British citizenship must register on the VFS website in order to book an appointment to enrol their Biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. Please click here to register and book an appointment
- UKVI makes changes to Secure English Language Test Providers – details here
- UKVI news story - Migrant 'health surcharge' to raise £200 million a year - please read details
- New UKVI immigration fees including priority visa service fees are effective for all visa applications made from 6 April 2015 for entry to the UK mainland. Please read details
- Requesting for a refund - If you are eligible and requesting for a refund from UKVI or VFS Global... please carefully follow these simple steps
- Holiday closure notification: The Visa Application Centre in South Korea will close for Christmas and New Year – please read details here
- Changes to transit requirements to the UK – please read
- From 4 August 2014, opening hours of the UK visa application centre will be extended until 14:30. Customers will now have more appointment time slots to choose plus passport collection will be available up to 14:30. UK Visas & Immigration and VFS Global aim to continue improving customer service as part of our ongoing commitment to customers.
- July 2014: From 07 July 2014, parents will need to book an appointment at the visa application centre for any children under the age of 5 when applying for a UK visa.
This is to allow a photo to be taken of the child’s face.
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines