- From 1 June how you contact UKVI is changing. Further details can be found here
NON-EEA NATIONAL FAMILY APPLICATIONS
Following a Supreme Court judgment, the Home Office has paused decision-making on some applications – in particular, those failing to meet the minimum income threshold for British citizens sponsoring a non-EEA partner and non-EEA children. The reason for this pause is to enable the Home Office to consider the implications of the judgment. All other applications will continue to be processed and decided as normal.
- Between 01 April 2017 and 31 August 2017, all UK visa applicants in Al Khobar will have their passports returned by courier for a discounted fee. This change has been introduced to maintain the quality of the service we provide to all our customers during our busy summer peak. For more details, please click here
- Important information for Overseas British Citizenship application – Customers who have applied for British citizenship must register on the VFS website in order to book an appointment to enrol their Biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. Please click here to register and book an appointment
- UKVI makes changes to Secure English Language Test Providers – details here
- UKVI news story - Migrant 'health surcharge' to raise GBP 200 million a year - please read details
- Faster visa processing in Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Khobar – read more
- How we are performing against our quality and timeline standards – read more
- Requesting for a refund - If you are eligible and requesting for a refund from UKVI or VFS Global... please carefully follow these simple steps
- Changes to transit requirements to the UK – please read
- Mandate for interviews of Tier 4 applicants – Student applicants to please read
- July 2014: From 07 July 2014, parents will need to book an appointment at the visa application centre for any children under the age of 5 when applying for a UK visa.
This is to allow a photo to be taken of the child’s face.
- Special working hours in Ramadan - 21:00 – 23:00 (only in Riyadh and by appointment only). Kindly note only male staff will be available during this time period.
- No passport collection will be available during this time period.
- If you have a general enquiry about UK Visas and Immigration's application process, you can contact UKVI through phone, email or Web Chat at https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud
- UK visa application centre in Jeddah is moving to a new location on Sunday, 04 May 2014
TasHeel Commercial Center - Ground Floor - Suwaid Bin Sakher Street, Off Jundub Bin Kaab Street (Off Prince Sultan Street), Al Mohammadiya District 1, Jeddah.
- Applicants applying for a visitor, settlement, or work visa are advised that they must not choose the option of “Tier-4 applicants” in the visa category when booking an appointment to attend a visa application centre (VAC). Booking an appointment under the incorrect category or block booking appointments can lead to delays for other customers and for yourself.
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines