The services mentioned here are optional. To avail of our form filling assistance via phone or for more information on the premium services call our dedicated helpline on +91 22 67866031. Our helpdesk services are available from 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday except Indian National holidays. To use the following services you may pay online, pay at the visa application centre or through our secure IVR payment gateway.
To make payment online please click here
- Keep My Passport When Applying
- Super priority visa service
- Settlement Priority Visa
- Priority visa service
- SMS service
- Premium service lounge ( * Special Offer )
- Walk-in without appointment
- Form Filling Assistance ( now available on phone )
- Group appointment booking
- Online Payment Assistance
- Application and Document Checks
- Home to Home Service
- On-Demand Mobile Visa
- Flexi Hours Passport Collection
- Document Scanning Assistance
- Settlement Scanning Service
- Courier Service to and from Sheffield for Settlement Applications
- Optional services
Keep My Passport When Applying is a premium service that enables customers at the point of application to retain their passport for the majority of the application processing period.
Customers applying for visit, employment or student visas will need to submit their passports within 20 days of applying, a reminder will be sent to customers at day 10. Those customers applying under the settlement route will need to submit their passports within 4 weeks of notification. The Keep My Passport When Applying service will cost INR 4590 per applicant.
This service is open to applicants who wish to apply in any visa category. However, there are the following exceptions where the applicant will not be eligible for Keep My Passport When Applying service:
- Applicants who qualify and pay supplementary fees for Super Priority Visa (SPV), Priority Visa (PV) or Business Express Programme (BEP).
How do I apply:
Applicants are required to complete an online application form and book an appointment at the Visa Application Centre (VAC). If the applicant wishes to pay for this service, they can notify the VAC staff on arrival or pay online at VFS payment gateway prior to arriving at the VAC.
Applicants can choose to use the photocopy service at the VAC (at an extra cost) or submit their own copies of the passports that meet the following criteria:
- A copy of the entire passport in either colour or black and white, on white paper min 60 gsm, photocopied 600 dpi minimum, actual size without any reduction or magnification, and orientated in landscape.
If applicants choose to submit their own copies, the VFS staff will check the copy of the entire passport against the original Passport to ensure it is a true and accurate copy.
When the application has been submitted and all appropriate fees have been paid, a barcode sticker will be placed on the cover of the passport and the passport will then be returned to the applicant. The applicant will need to sign that they accept the terms of the service on payment of the service and agree not to remove the barcode which has been placed on the passport.
The super priority visa service is optional and costs INR 82,710 in addition to the standard visa fee. Our target is to process super priority visa applications on the same day that they are received. To use this service, you must book an appointment, and attend our New Delhi, Mumbai or Chennai visa application centres, between 08:00 - 09:30, Monday to Friday. You can book an appointment online. You will be required to provide biometric information as part of the application process.
Eligibility - This service is available to the following applicants -
- All visitor visa applicants (excluding overseas domestic workers).
- Tier 2 General and Intra Company Transfer applications – as well as Tier 2 dependants applying at the same time as the main applicant or any time after providing the main applicant already has a valid visa;
- Tier 5 Sportspeople and Entertainers - as well as Tier 5 dependants applying at the same time as the main applicant or any time after providing the main applicant already has a valid visa.
Customers are advised to read and sign the terms and conditions before applying and submit the signed copy with their visa application. We strongly recommend that customers with any form of adverse immigration history do not use this service. Using the super priority visa service does not imply or guarantee in any way that your visa application will be successful. All applicants must meet the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules.
This service from UK Visas and Immigration will expedite the processing of a visa application and the return of documents.
Eligibility - The following categories of customers may request use of this service:
- All visitor visa applicants ( excluding overseas domestic workers)
- All Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 applicants.
- Short term study applicants.
Choosing to use the Priority Visa service moves the application to the front of the queue. UKVI aim to process a decision within 5 working days
- Priority Visa Service is not available for customers applying for EEA family permits, or visas for Overseas Territories and Dependencies (including the Channel Islands).
- Priority Service should be availed at the time of application submission
What does it cost?
The priority visa service is optional and costs £184 (INR 16,560 as per the local currency equivalent to latest consular rate of exchange) in addition to the standard visa fee.
Important note: Using the priority visa service does not guarantee that your visa application will be successful. All applicants must meet the requirements of the UKs Immigration Rules. The priority visa service fee will not be refunded if the visa is refused or, in exceptional circumstances, takes longer than the processing times set out above.
How do I apply?
To apply and schedule an appointment online please click here
Note - Students intending to apply for the Priority Visa service should contact VFS at your designated interview time and opt for this service. For operational reasons interviews must be held at the time shown during the online application process – and you are advised not to arrive earlier than your allocated time slot.
For more information and guidance click here
- Settlement visa applications and dependent applications submitted at all visa application centres (except Jaipur, Lucknow and Goa).
- Settlement dependents can also apply for this service at the same time and will be required to pay an additional Settlement Priority Visa Service fee. The fee for this service is £ 551 per customer, in addition to the visa fee. With this service, the settlement application moves to the front of the queue.
UK Visas and Immigration strongly recommends that customers with any form of adverse immigration history including criminal convictions in any country do not purchase priority services. Using the Priority or Super Priority Visa Service does not guarantee or imply in any way that your visa application will be successful. All applicants must meet the requirements of the relevant UK Immigration Rules. Please note that your application may be refused if you do not submit all relevant documentation with your application
The SMS service updates customers in India on the progress of their UK visa applications. The easy to use SMS service sends an automated message to the applicant's mobile phone at various stages of the visa application process. This is followed up with an automated email message to the applicant's email informing them of the status of their visa application. The SMS text is available in English.
This service can be purchased for INR 145/- (inclusive of VAT) at the time a customer submits the visa application. The form can be downloaded in the comfort of your own home and filled in before going to the visa application centre. Click here to download the SMS application form.
Note: This value added service is available in India (Local SMS only).
Please read the disclaimer carefully before applying for this service.
The VFS Global premium service lounge facilities are available at the visa application centres in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, New Delhi,, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Chandigarh
Premium Lounge Special Offer
Now 2 Child go absolutely free when parents book the Premium Lounge click here for details
Terms and Conditions apply –
- Offer Valid up to 31 August 2017
- Children up to 12 Years of Age.
The Premium Lounge includes:
- Separate lounge with personalised service by dedicated staff
- Faster submission of applications
- Courier return of passport
- SMS alert on the status of your application
- Photocopying service for your documents
Important note: Your visa will be processed and decided by the UK Visas and Immigration. Use of the premium service lounge does not affect the processing time of your application. All applicants will be required to follow the instructions on applying for a visa, which can be found on the how to apply' page on this website.
What does it cost?
The Premium Service Lounge facilities cost INR 2625 (inclusive of taxes). This charge is in addition to the visa application fee.
Please note Premium Service Lounge facilities in Gurgaon cost INR 4095 (inclusive of taxes).
Customers who need to travel urgently or who can’t book an appointment for their preferred date or time, can pay extra to get a walk in appointment. This service is also available for those who turn up late for their appointments.
If you have already applied online and booked an appointment then you must cancel any existing appointments before using this service.
Charges applicable are INR 2625/- per applicant
This service is available in New Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Mumbai North, Mumbai South, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Cochin. Please click here to find the addresses for the visa application centres and opening times.
At Bangalore this service will be available between 08:00 - 15:00.
At Kolkata this service will be available between 08:00 – 10:00 and 14:00 – 15:00
This service provides customers with assistance in filling out the visa application form on the AccessUK website. Avail form filling services through our trained staff over a dedicated helpline number or in person at the visa application centres listed below.
This service is available in New Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Mumbai North, Mumbai South, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Cochin. Call us on + 91 22 6786 6031 for form filling assistance. Please click here to find the addresses for the visa application centres and opening times.
Staff will read out the questions on the form, and will record the answers verbatim on behalf of the customer. Customers will need to provide an email id for registration on the portal in order to manage their application and will need to answer all the questions on the form in order to apply. Staff will not be able to answer questions on an applicant’s behalf or fill in questions based on assumptions.
To avail of our form filling assistance via phone or for more information on premium services call our dedicated helpline on +91 22 67866031. Our helpdesk services are available from 9:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday except Indian National holidays.
To use the following services you may pay online, at the visa application centre or through our secure IVR payment gateway.
To make payment online please click here
Charges applicable are INR 1025 /- per applicant.
Customers travelling in a group can use this service to ensure the whole group can apply at the same visa application centre at a particular time and day. This optional service is extended to all groups including tour operators, large families, conferences etc.
There is no restriction on the minimum size of the group.
For making a group appointment please email your request to
Charges applicable are INR 615/- per applicant
This service is available at all Visa Application Centres.
Online Payment Assistance lets you pay for your visa by cash, by using VFS Global’ credit card to make the visa fee payment.
Applicable charges – 1035/- INR per applicant-transaction.
This service is available in New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Jalandhar. Please click here for addresses.
Certification allows you to keep hold of your original documents. You need to bring your original documentation to show to our staff along with coloured photocopy of the documents. A coloured photocopy is endorsed and sent to the decision hub along with the application.
Tier 2,4 and 5 applicants are required to submit originals of documents as specified under the Immigration rules and customers to note that should British High Commission require, you may be contacted to present the original document”
Applicable charges – 50 INR per document page
Have your completed application checked by VFS staff before it is sent to UKVI for processing.
Customers who have completed and printed their application form can pay an additional fee to have the documents checked by VFS staff before it is sent to UKVI for processing. Staff shall check that documents are complete as per the checklist provided by UKVI before sending it for processing.
If VFS staff find that there are missing documents, customers will have the option to submit these by email after their appointment, within 7 working days. Using the ‘Application and Document Checks’ service does not imply or guarantee that applications will be successful.
We will assist with preparing, sorting and arranging supporting documents according to the bar code separators to make it easy to scan your documents.
The service costs an additional INR 310 per applicant and is available to customers applying at all UK Visa Application Centres.
This service is available in available in all VACs. Please click here for addresses.
This exclusive service ensures your UK Visa Application submission process is relaxing, comfortable & convenient. For an additional charge of INR 9275 /- on top of the visa fees and Health Surcharge, customers will have access to the following features.
- Chauffeur Service -Ease of travelling to and from to the Visa Application Centre via comfortable chauffeur driven car from your address. VFS can arrange pick up and drop off straight from airport/ train station for out of town travellers.
- Longer opening hours – Appointments are available outside of regular work hours from Monday to Friday till 7pm.
- Personalized VFS assistance - Staff assistance is available from the pickup point till the completion of submission and customers can use the Form Filling Assistance (where a VFS staff member fills out the form on the applicants behalf) and Application and Document Checks (where staff members check that the applicant has all the documentation for the application) services free of charge.
- Premium Lounge - Express check in at the Visa Application Centre and then applicant is guided straight to the Premium Lounge. Services like photocopy and SMS are offered free of cost.
- Free courier service for return of document.
- Drop off via chauffeur driven car post application.
- To book an appointment at the Premium Lounge customers are requested to email the applicant’s name and contact number to the following email - firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on +91 22 67866031, you will then be contacted with further details and procedures to follow.
This service is available at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon PL, Mumbai North, Mumbai South and New Delhi. Please click here for addresses.
We now offer you a service that brings the Visa Application Centre to your doorstep! UK visa applicants can now apply for a visa from a location of their choice, such as a home, office, or school campus. This service is ideal for large groups as the entire group can enroll biometrics and submit their visa applications on the same date and from a location that is convenient for the group. Further, VFS staff will ensure all applications are complete and ready for processing at the British High Commission.
- Ideal for corporate groups, on-campus college students & Bollywood groups!
- Available any day of the week, including weekends
- Available at locations across India
- Inclusive of automated SMS updates on your visa status
- Safe and secure courier return-delivery of your passport
- Free map of London and a discount voucher for Visit Britain products for every applicant.
- How to apply for this service?
Set up the On-Demand Mobile Visa service in 3 easy steps:
- Write to us at email@example.com or you can call us on +91 22 67866031 and provide details like group size, preferred date, city/ location etc. We will get in touch with you to coordinate your appointment date, time, and location. Book at least 3 days in advance of your preferred date.
- Pay the fee through a wire transfer within 24 hours of confirmation of appointment and receive your appointment details.
- We will visit your preferred location at the appointed date and time to collect biometric data and accept the applications.
- How much will this service cost me?
The cost of the service will depend on the size of the group and the location. Please see the pricing table given above. Not only is our pricing competitive, you will also avoid the associated costs of travelling to one of our visa application centres and taking time off work.
- Can you cater for large groups?
Yes. It does not matter if you are one person or a large group – we will quote you a price for a service which is reflective of your specific needs in those cities where this optional service is available. We will continue to listen to customer feedback as we plan further expansion.
- Will my application be processed more quickly?
Your visa application will be processed in exactly the same way as any other. Eligible applicants also have the option of our 3-5 day priority visa service.
- Will this service improve my chances of success?
Your visa application will be processed in exactly the same way as any other.
- Is this a safe and secure process?
Yes, your data will be secure at all times. Strict procedures will be adhered to, to ensure the integrity and security of the UK’s biometric and visa processes are maintained. We would not discuss these in detail for obvious reasons.
Will I need to make an appointment?
This service will be provided by appointment only, to ensure the integrity and security of the UK’s biometric and visa processes are maintained.
For more information about availability and pricing of the service, visit www.vfsglobal.co.uk/India or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 22 67866031
Applicable charges – 92350 INR- for a group of (1 – 10 applicants), every additional applicant will be charged 9,000 INR
We will provide the final price applicable once we have all have your details for confirmation of appointment.
Customers in Chennai and Bangalore, will now be able to collect their passports beyond working hours.
Bangalore – Monday to Friday 16:00 – 18:00.
Chennai – Monday to Friday 17:00-19:00.
Customers can collect their passports from Monday to Friday for an additional service charge of INR 515/- per passport.
For those using this service, we will assist with preparing, sorting and arranging supporting documents according to the bar code separators to make it easy to scan your documents.
This service is available at all visa application centres. The price for this service is INR 195 per applicant.
This service assists applicants to scan all documents and send directly to the Decision Making Centre at Sheffield. This is an optional service available at all UK Visa Application Centres (except Lucknow) and can be availed for 515 INR per applicant. With this service you can retain your original documents while your application is being decided.
The Settlement scanning service provides an option for the applicant to purchase the scanning to Sheffield and send documents electronically.
You can avail this service for 515 INR and it is available at all UK Visa Application Centres in India with an exception of Lucknow.
Customers in India will now be able to send their supporting document to and from Sheffield, UK.
This service is for applicants who have already applied and have printed out their application form. Applicants wanting to avail this service during their visit the Visa Application Centre may inform the submission officer at the counter.
Charge for the courier service to and from Sheffield is:
|Courier Service Sheffield (up to 1 kg)||INR 9,165|
|Courier Service Sheffield (Above 1 kg up to 2 kgs)||INR 12,365|
Keep My Passport When Applying Service
|Enables customers to retain passport for majority of the processing period||INR 4590||All visa application centres|
|Super Priority Visa||Same day processing||£ 919||New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai|
|Priority Visa||Processing time of 5 working days||£ 184||All visa application centres ( except Jaipur , Lucknow and Goa )|
|SMS||Services updates to customer via Short Messaging Service (SMS)||INR 145||All visa application centres|
|Premium Service Lounge||Separate lounge with personalised staff, refreshments, faster submission and inclusive of courier, SMS and photocopying service||INR 2625||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad and Chandigarh|
|Premium Service Lounge||Separate lounge with personalised staff, refreshments, faster submission and inclusive of courier, SMS and photocopying service||INR 4095||Gurgaon|
|Settlement Priority Visa||With this service settlement applications moves to the front of the queue||£ 551||All visa application centres (except Jaipur, Lucknow and Goa)|
|Walk-in without appointment||Walk-in for submission without an appointment||INR 2625||New Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Mumbai North, Mumbai South, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Cochin|
|Form Filling Assistance||Assistance with filling out the Visa Application Form on the AccessUK website||INR 1025||On phone ( Premium Service helpline ) or New Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Mumbai North, Mumbai South, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Cochin|
|Group Appointment Booking||A large group can apply at the same visa application centre at the same time and day||INR 615 per applicant||All visa application centres|
|Certification||Allows customers to keep hold of their original documents by bringing in coloured photocopies to be endorsed by VFS||INR 50 per document page||New Delhi, Kolkata, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Pune, Ahmedabad, Mumbai N, Mumbai S, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Online Payment Assistance||Enables customers to pay for the visa by cash, by using VFS Global’ credit card to make the visa fee payment||INR 1035 per transaction||Jalandhar, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad|
|Application and Document Checks||Customers opting for this service will have their documents checked by VFS staff before they are submitted to UKVI for processing to ensure documents are as per UKVI checklist. Please note this service in no way guarantees a visa being issued, but ensures that the correct documentation is submitted.||INR 310 per applicant||All visa application centres|
|Home to Home||Customers opting for the service have convenience of pick-up and drop-off services.||INR 9275 /-||Ahmedabad, Banglore,Chennai,Hyderabad,Gurgaon PLMumbai North ,Mumbai South and New Delhi|
|flexi hours passport collection||Allows applicant to collect their passports beyond working hours||INR 515 /-per passport||Chennai,Banglore|
|DOCUMENT SCANNING ASSISTANCE||Allows preparing, sorting and arranging supporting documents according to the bar code separators||INR 195 /- per applicant||All visa application centres|
|settlement scanning service||Allows applicants to scan all documents and send directly to the Decision Making Centre at Sheffield||INR 515 /- per applicant||All visa application centres ( Except Lucknow)|
|Courier||Passport delivery at your home / office address
Click here to download the courier application form for Residential Address.
Click here to download the courier application form for Business/Office Address
|INR 350 (within city from where you are applying for visa) / INR 465 (other cities in India)||All visa application centres|
|Photo booth||Photo booth facility inside the visa application centre as per the Home Office photo specification||INR 210/4 copies||All visa application centres|
|Photo copy||Photo copier facility||INR 10/ copy||All visa application centres|
|Internet kiosk||UKVI Official website/AccessUK||Free of charge||All visa application centres|
|Printing||Visa Application Form only||INR 30/page||All visa application centres|
- The above services are optional
- Service fee for user pay visa application centre to pay in advance: The fee paid for the user pay visa application centre is in addition to the visa application fee. The service fee for the user pay visa application centre must be paid online on the VFS Global website immediately following the appointment being booked on the UK Government website for Visas and Immigration
- The fees stipulated is inclusive of GST @ 18%
- Applicants can opt to pay for the Premium Service towards use of optional services at the Visa Application Centre either by cash or by demand draft favouring “ VFS Global Services Pvt Ltd” payable at New Delhi.
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate receipts for using these services
- The courier services shall be confined to areas covered by the courier company. Please check with the submission officer.
- For courier cases you can track the status of your shipment delivery by putting the GWF Reference number on the reference number column available on the Blue Dart website at www.bluedart.com
- Please note: The status of your application shall be informed to you via SMS (if the same has been opted for during application submission) or via email on the ID that was provided during submission of application.