- UK Visa Application Centre now open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week – view details
- Arrangement for Point Based System Tier 2 and Tier 4 applicants applicable to submissions within India (Effective 07 August 2017) – view details
- Change in date for Lucknow Visa Application point – view details
- From 1 June how you contact UKVI is changing. Further details can be found here
NON-EEA NATIONAL FAMILY APPLICATIONS
Following a Supreme Court judgment in February the Home Office paused decision-making on some family applications. In particular, those failing to meet the minimum income threshold for British citizens sponsoring a non-EEA partner and non-EEA children.
The Immigration Rules will be changed on 10 August to reflect this ruling. Applications which were paused will be considered from that date.
If you have an enquiry about your application, please contact UK Visas and Immigration.
- Premium Lounge Special Offer – view details
- Scanning process for supporting documents - A scanning process for supporting documents in all Indian visa application centres has been introduced for the following categories: Tier 1,5 and Family members of European Economic Area (EEA) and Swiss nationals. Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- Scanning process for settlement supporting documents - A scanning process for settlement supporting documents in all Indian visa application centres has been introduced. This will affect where you need to send your supporting documents.
Before you visit the Visa Application Centre please click here to view the details.
- New visit visa application form, Access UK, now available in local languages - view details
- Changes to the Jalandhar Visa Application Centre services - read details here
- Overseas Domestic Worker – Information Sheet please read details
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud.
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines