Positive feedback is of course welcome and is considered a compliment. It is used as an objective way of assessing the recognition of staff through rewards . Such appreciation is always encouraging and helps to contribute to motivating our teams to set even higher standards.
Customers can submit their compliments or appreciation of the service they have received by selecting the following link to initiate the process
- Compliment for the service/ member of staff
- VFS Global Customer Support team receives the compliment
- The member of staff receives a certificate of appreciation
Constructive feedback is regarded as a complaint and an opportunity for continuous improvement. VFS Global assures a timely response and resolution of the grievance in accordance with the organization’s complaint handling procedure.
Customers can submit their complaint or constructive feedback by selecting either of the following links:
- To submit feedback online for first time – click here
- In the event that the response provided is not satisfactory – click here
- Feedback received about service / staff
- VFS Global Customer Support team receives the complaint
- The feedback is shared with the relevant supervisor
- The supervisor investigates the complaint and will respond with a resolution. If the response provided is not satisfactory, customers may ask for the feedback to be readdressed.
Aiming for the best: From complaints to improved visa services.
You said – Introduce tracking services to follow the status of the application
We did – The Customer now receives an automated intimation once the passport is received back at the VFS application centre after it has been processed by the UKVI Decision Making Centre. Customers who have selected the courier option can now track the status of the shipment delivery of their application by inserting the GWF Reference number on the reference number column on the Blue Dart website at www.bluedart.com