NON-EEA NATIONAL FAMILY APPLICATIONS
Following a Supreme Court judgment in February the Home Office paused decision-making on some family applications. In particular, those failing to meet the minimum income threshold for British citizens sponsoring a non-EEA partner and non-EEA children.
The Immigration Rules will be changed on 10 August to reflect this ruling. Applications which were paused will be considered from that date.
If you have an enquiry about your application, please contact UK Visas and Immigration.
- Applying for a Tier 4 or Student Visa this Summer? #DontBeLateForClass VFS Global is now offering Student Saturdays at our Premium Application Centres during select Saturdays this summer. For more details, please click here
- Visa Application Centre in Toronto introduces - Keep My Passport When Applying service (Available in Toronto Only). This user-pay service allows customers to keep their passports during the processing period. For more details, please click here.
Introducing Super Priority Visa Service for applicants in Toronto travelling to the UK
Commencing 24 July 2017, this new service launched, by UK Visas and Immigration, will enable all eligible applicants to receive the visa decision within 1 Business Day by purchasing a Super Priority Visa Service in Toronto.
To book an appointment at the UK Visa Application Centre in Toronto visit: Click here
To learn more about the service, please visit – our User Pay services page
- From 1 June how you contact UKVI is changing. Further details can be found here
- Important information for British Overseas Territory- how to apply and submit your application.
- Important information for Overseas British Citizenship application – Customers who have applied for British citizenship must register on the VFS website in order to book an appointment to enrol their Biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. Please click here to register and book an appointment
- UKVI makes changes to Secure English Language Test Providers – details here.
- Registered Traveller scheme - This is for nationals of Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand or the USA who regularly travel to the UK. For more information please click here.
- UKVI news story - Migrant 'health surcharge' to raise £200 million a year - please read details.
- For Settlement cases applied for in Toronto, please bring photocopies of all your supporting documents in addition to your original document... Please click here for more information
- Requesting for a refund – If you are eligible and requesting for a refund from UKVI or VFS Global... please carefully follow these simple steps.
- Change to payment process for User Pay visa application centre read important details here
- July 2014: From 07 July 2014, parents will need to book an appointment at the visa application centre for any children under the age of 5 when applying for a UK visa.
This is to allow a photo to be taken of the child’s face.
- If you have a general enquiry about UK Visas and Immigration's application process, you can contact UKVI through phone, email or Web Chat at https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk.
- Please note: For security reasons only applicants with an appointment will be permitted in to the Visa Application Centres
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud.
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines