- Important information for British Overseas Territory- how to apply and submit your application.
- New immigration and nationality fees 2017/18 – Confirmation of new application and service fees announced by UK Visas and Immigration
- Important information for Overseas British Citizenship application – Customers who have applied for British citizenship must register on the VFS website in order to book an appointment to enrol their Biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. Please click here to register and book an appointment
- UKVI makes changes to Secure English Language Test Providers – details here.
- Registered Traveller scheme - This is for nationals of Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand or the USA who regularly travel to the UK. For more information please click here.
- UKVI news story - Migrant 'health surcharge' to raise £200 million a year - please read details.
- For Settlement cases applied for in Toronto, please bring photocopies of all your supporting documents in addition to your original document... Please click here for more information
- Requesting for a refund – If you are eligible and requesting for a refund from UKVI or VFS Global... please carefully follow these simple steps.
- Change to payment process for User Pay visa application centre read important details here
- July 2014: From 07 July 2014, parents will need to book an appointment at the visa application centre for any children under the age of 5 when applying for a UK visa.
This is to allow a photo to be taken of the child’s face.
- If you have a general enquiry about UK Visas and Immigration's application process, you can contact UKVI through phone, email or Web Chat at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/.
- Please note: For security reasons only applicants with an appointment will be permitted in to the Visa Application Centres
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud.
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines