- Overseas Domestic Worker Information Sheet – please read details
- Settlement application - All customers applying for UK settlement, including Priority Visa applicants, must send their supporting documentation directly to UKVI in Sheffield, UK by post. Prior to sending any documentation to UKVI, applicants should make sure that the courier company they are planning to use will deliver to Post Office (PO) Box addresses in the UK.
- Regulations were laid in Parliament today, Thursday 7 September, which set out a change to the immigration and nationality fees. The main change is the introduction of a new Home Office exchange rate policy for immigration applications.
- From 1 June how you contact UKVI is changing. Further details can be found here
NON-EEA NATIONAL FAMILY APPLICATIONS
Following a Supreme Court judgment in February the Home Office paused decision-making on some family applications. In particular, those failing to meet the minimum income threshold for British citizens sponsoring a non-EEA partner and non-EEA children.
The Immigration Rules will be changed on 10 August to reflect this ruling. Applications which were paused will be considered from that date.
If you have an enquiry about your application, please contact UK Visas and Immigration.
- Visit a Premium Application Centre in the USA! For applicants interested in purchasing Super Priority Service or any of our Premium Service Packages, you can now visit one of our Premium Application Centres, with appointments and walk-in availability in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, or Washington DC. Please click here to learn more about the pricing and services available.
- Important information for Overseas Territories applications – Customers who wish to travel from the Caribbean to certain British Overseas Territories
- Important information for Overseas British Citizenship application – Customers who have applied for British citizenship must register on the VFS website in order to book an appointment to enrol their Biometrics at the Visa Application Centre. Please click here to register and book an appointment
- UKVI makes changes to Secure English Language Test Providers – details here.
- Requesting for a refund – If you are eligible and requesting for a refund from UKVI or VFS Global... please carefully follow these simple steps.
- Service fee for visa application centre to pay in advance – read guidance here...
- Change to payment process for User Pay visa application centre – read important details here...
- July 2014: From 07 July 2014, parents will need to book an appointment at the visa application centre for any children under the age of 5 when applying for a UK visa.
This is to allow a photo to be taken of the child’s face.
- Read the UK government’s advice on avoiding visa fraud.
- Fraudulent job offers – be aware of criminals claiming to be VFS Global agents and follow our guidelines