User Pay Services
We offer a number of optional premium and priority services. To use the following optional services you will need to pay a fee. This is in addition to the visa application fee. You should select, and pay the additional fee for these services, once you have completed the online visa application process and made your appointment to visit the visa application centre. To pay for services, please click “Payment Gateway”
- Priority visa service
- Prime time appointment service
- Courier service
- Photocopying service
- Online VAF Printing
- SMS status update service
- Certification service
- Settlement Scanning Service
|Prime Time Service||For applicants who wish to have their application processed before the regular opening time of 8.30 AM||128 AUD||Applicable for Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane|
|Priority Visa Service – NOn SETTLEMent||Priority Service to process all categories of applications except Settlement Visas *||313 AUD||All visa application centres|
|Priority Visa Service –SETTLEMent||Priority Service to Settlement Visa Applications *||937 AUD||All visa application centres|
|COURIER||Passport delivery at your home / office address||25.50 AUD||Applicable for Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane|
|SMS Service||To receive status update on the application progress||3 AUD||All visa application centres|
|VAF Printing||Visa Application Form Printing||1 AUD||All visa application centres|
|PHOTO COPY||Photocopier facility||50 Cents per copy||All visa application centres|
|CERTIFICATION SERVICE||Original documents certified by VFS staff||5 AUD||All visa application centres|
|settlement scanning service||For Applicants who wish to scan their documents and send electronically to Sheffield||66 AUD||All visa application centres|
You can use our priority service to have your visa application processed ahead of non-priority visa applications. In Australia we offer a 5 working day priority service for non-settlement applicants. While we aim to meet that processing time, we will not guarantee it. If you have opted for our settlement priority visa service, your application will be put at the front of the queue and the decision expedited.
Using the priority visa service does not imply or guarantee in any way that your visa application will be successful. All visa applicants must meet the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules. The amount paid for the priority service, as well as the visa application fee, is not refundable if the visa application is refused or, in exceptional cases, takes longer to process.
The processing of your priority visa may take longer if you have:
- previously been refused a visa for the UK, and/or;
- previously been refused leave to enter the UK, and/or;
- previously been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, and/or;
- overstayed a period of leave in the UK, and/or;
- been refused leave to remain in the UK by the Home Office, and/or;
- been refused a visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America or the Schengen countries, and/or;
- been convicted of a criminal offence in any country.
- are applying for a visa for the Channel Islands. These applications may take longer than the standard processing times as they may need to be referred.
If you wish to use the priority service, you must include a copy of the ID page of your passport and copies of all the documents you are submitting with your application. Failure to do so may result in additional costs or delays. The onus is on you, the applicant, to provide all relevant documentation when making an application.
If you need an appointment to attend one of our visa application centres outside of usual working hours, you can use our Prime Time appointment service. Prime Time appointments are available for an additional fee Monday – Friday before 8.30 am by prior appointment only.
If you wish to have your passport returned directly to your home or work address our return courier service is available for an additional fee.
A photocopying service is available for applicants at all VACs in Australia.
Online visa application form printing service is available for applicants at the visa application centre.
At VFS Global, we constantly strive to offer a range of hi-end services to enhance customer satisfaction. VFS Global aims is to add value to applicants' experience, and are privileged to offer the latest hi-tech SMS service, an express route to know the status of your visa application.
Easy to use SMS service with an automated confirmation feedback message sent to the applicant's mobile phone, at various stages of the visa application process. Additionally, this user-friendly service will be followed up with an automated email message to the applicant’s email address informing them of the status of their visa application.
To experience the benefits of this service, please fill out the application form before visiting the visa application centre. There is a charge of AUD 3(inclusive of Service Tax) for this service.
The certification service is for applicants who do not wish to submit their original documents. It’s an optional service which means that applicants are able to:
- Pay a fee and have their photocopied documents certified by VFS staff. Original documents will be returned.
The Certification Service is available at all visa application centres for AUD 5 per page. Payment can be made over the counter by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card when you attend your appointment at the visa application centre.
The Settlement scanning service provides an option for the applicant to purchase the scanning to Sheffield and send documents electronically.
Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney Visa Application Centre Process:
- Pay a fee and have your documents sent electronically by VFS Global, ensuring the original documents will be returned to applicant in real-time by VFS without sending documents outside Australia.
Canberra and Perth Visa Application Centre Process:
- Pay a fee and have your documents sent electronically by VFS Global, ensuring the original documents will be returned to applicant by the Visa Application Centre in Sydney within 2 – 3 business days by Australia Post courier, without sending documents outside Australia.
The Settlement Scanning service is available at Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney Visa centre (Adelaide and Hobart applicant may send their documents to address provided under information section after purchasing this service online)